Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Night Quick Hitters

Its Monday night and you all know what that means. On to the hitters...



  • After watching the UK - IU game at the Fox and Hound in Louisville, I am here to set a rule that should be followed by any sports bar. If you have HD Televisions, you need to pony up for the HD package. I couldn't believe a place with so many HD capable TV's did not have a single broadcast in HD. Pathetic.
  • I know we have to be patient with the Cats during this transitional period. However during the games, I'm allowed to be completely irrational.
  • Did anyone else find themselves laughing because it was so bad against the Hoosiers?
  • Who would have thought 5 years ago that UK would be a FAVORITE against Florida State on a New Years Eve bowl game?
  • Watching Dayton beat UL in Louisville before the IU game, made that pill a little easier to swallow.
  • I thought it was hilarious that Arthur Blank commented on the possibility of Vick getting out of shape in prison because of "fried chicken and fries." I'm sure Jesse Jackson will make a comment in the very near future.
  • I hope to find out this week if I get a job I interviewed for in Louisville last Monday. Everyone keep their fingers crossed.

No comments: